Artcuts Online Ecommerce Coordinator – 17th April 2019
Location: South Godstone, Surrey
Artcuts are designers makers of contemporary wooden decorations for the craft and giftware industries, supplying national retailers and independent boutiques. We operate through a number of ecommerce platforms and have a physical presence through pop-up shops at consumer and trade events.
We are a fast growing family business and now require assistance with our busy online platforms and support to drive online growth. We are seeking technically able individuals to coordinate our ecommerce activities.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has an interest in crafting, the handmade ethos and contemporary living. In addition this is also an exciting opportunity to personally grow and shape the continued growth of our ecommerce business.
- Creating, owning and delivering content that promotes and supports our e- commerce websites and platforms.
- Coordinate the launch of new products to include inputting images, product content, cross sales and search engine optimisation.
- Work with management to ensure stock levels are up to date online and bestsellers have availability, requesting stock when needed.
- Implement promotional content activity and retail price adjustments.
- Ensuring online platforms remain relevant with up to date imagery to reflect the season, promotional activity and customer demands.
- To support and dovetail the e-commerce sites with the marketing and social media plans.
- Ensure existing content is appropriate and improve where required.
- Liaise across other business functions to ensure the ecommerce site delivers to targets.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms is desirable; training on WordPress will be given.
- Microsoft office usability including good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be a self-starter and have a logical and methodical approach with an eye for detail.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Work under pressure in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines.
- Work well within a team environment and be able to support others when needed.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator would be beneficial but not essential.
Competitive salary offered.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com for the attention of Caroline.