Job Role: Creative Assistant
December 17th 2020
Artcuts is a family-run business based in South Godstone, Surrey. We are designer-makers of wooden craft shapes and kits for retail consumers and also a manufacturer of festive finished decorations, gifts and souvenirs for trade.
This role will support the creative team in creating inspiring and contemporary content for our dedicated craft audience. We are looking for a creative person with an instinctive eye for styling and great attention to detail to photograph new product lines and lifestyle imagery for our retail and trade websites. You will support the social media manager in creating engaging content including imagery and videos for Instagram and Facebook as well as for our email marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to have lots of creative control within a fast-paced retail environment.
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Studio-based in South Godstone, Surrey (RH9 8JW). Car required.
- Photograph products for our retail and trade websites.
- Produce contemporary lifestyle imagery to support email marketing campaigns, social platforms and promotional activity.
- Work closely with the design and marketing team to plan creative content for weekly newsletters and social media platforms.
- Support the production of video content for online campaigns.
- An understanding of photography and an eye for styling.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- An active user of social media.
- Must be creative and commercially minded.
- A pro-active team player.
- Can work under-pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Operates well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A degree in a creative course or relevant work experience.
This a full-time, studio based role in South Godstone (RH9 8JW). Car travel is essential due to our location.
How to apply:
Please enclose a copy of your CV and a cover letter to Caroline at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter we want to know why you would fit the Creative Assistant role, any experience that would benefit the role at Artcuts and why you’re interested in working at Artcuts. Please enclose a portfolio that photography or creative skills.
Applications close end of January 2021.