We are always looking for talented and creative individuals to join our growing team! We’d love to hear from you, share your CV with us and contact Caroline via: firstname.lastname@example.org
17th March 2023 – Junior Designer
Artcuts are a British manufacturer designing and making beautifully crafted laser-cut gifts. We have a new and exciting opportunity for a junior designer to be part of our creative brand, designing and developing seasonal decorations, souvenirs, and small accessories for the retail gift industry.
A big part of our offering is our bespoke service where we work closely with individual clients to create exciting and exclusive products for leading brands in the UK. We are looking for a creative who is passionate about design, pattern and process and can bring ideas to life.
What will the role involve?
- Designing artwork for our bespoke clients and creating digital product visuals. Following a brief you will draw and interpret imagery into vector path artwork, sampling and developing designs in our studio.
- Supporting the design and development of new product ranges in our distinctive Artcuts style, creating vector path artwork.
- Producing artwork laser-ready for our ranges of products that can be personalised.
- Prepare artwork so that is ready for output: laser cutting and digital print.
- Supporting our head of design with relevant designs tasks, such as producing marketing material, packaging and Photoshop editing.
What you’ll have:
- Drawing and illustration skills, either working by hand or digitally.
- Fantastic work ethic and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Suite with excellent Illustrator skills.
- A relevant degree in Art/Design.
- A passion for design and product with great attention to detail.
- An understanding of commerciality and interest in retail.
- Skills and knowledge of surface pattern and print design would be beneficial.
Need to know:
- Full-time role with immediate start
- Salary dependant on experience.
- Office based role with flexible working options.
- We are in a semi-rural location so own transport is required. Post code: RH98JW
We’d love to hear about you and why you would love to be part of our team. Send samples of your work as well as your CV via email to Caroline: email@example.com
Closing Date: 14th April 2023. Preliminary zoom interviews followed by interviews w/c 17th April 2023.